ABOUT GUARDIAN STORAGE
We’re an upscale self-storage company that provides a variety of storage solutions to residents and businesses in the greater Pittsburgh area. We strive to be the premier storage solution by providing modern, immaculate properties, amazing service and state-of-the-art security. We are privately owned and operated and have made the Pittsburgh Business Times list of fastest growing companies for 10 of the last 11 years and our CEO was named a 2018 Outstanding CEO by the Business Times. We also recently won a national Stevie Award for customer service of the year. We have many employees that have been with Guardian for more than 10 years because of our focus on the well-being of our employees and customers.
We’re always looking for talented people to add to our team. As a member of the Guardian Storage team, you can expect:
- A cutting-edge and rapidly growing company
- Comprehensive training
- A rewarding work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Accounts Payable duties:
- Receive and review vendor invoices, employee expense reports, check requests and purchase orders
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Data entry of invoices and verification of payment terms
- Assist with weekly check runs, issue and prepare checks for signatures and mailing
- Correspond with vendors and employees to resolve discrepancies and respond to inquiries
Month End & Other duties:
- Assist with month end closing
- Reconcile various accounts monthly
- Perform other related duties and special project as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Proficient with Excel and Word software programs
- Effective organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently, display sound judgment, review work for accuracy and exercise problem-solving skills
- A background in storage and/or real estate is helpful.
This is a full-time Monday through Friday daytime position. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan, annual team building events, employee recognition programs and opportunities to support community programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All interested parties should click here to email a copy of your resume and cover letter to our Controller.
Please check out our website for further information on our products and services, as well as the guardian difference.